Perfume have announced that their upcoming 6th album will be titled COSMIC EXPLORER.
The album will contain songs from Sweet Refrain as well as their most recent releases covering their 15th-anniversary releases. It will be available in 3 versions: Regular, Limited A as well as B and will be out on April 6th.
- Cosmic Explorer
- Miracle Worker
- Next Stage with YOU
- FLASH (Album-mix)
- Sweet Refrain (Album-mix)
- Baby Face
- TOKIMEKI LIGHTS (Album-mix)
- STAR TRAIN (Album-mix)
- Relax In The City
- Pick Me Up
- Cling Cling (Album-mix)
- Hold Your Hand
Limited Edition Tracklist:
- FLASH -Original Instrumental-
- Perfume no Tada Tada Radio ga Suki Dakara Radio! 2
Blu-ray (Limited A) & DVD (Limited B) Tracklists:
- FLASH -Video Clip-
- Hold Your Hand -Lyric Video-
- 2014/07/14 Perfume “Cling Cling” World @ Harajuku Astro Hall
- 2015/12/31 66th NHK Kouhaku Utagassen “Pick Me Up” Behind-the-Scenes Document
Alongside the album, there will be a Japanese tour covering areas where the group hasn’t performed before, as well as a US tour. Dates for the US tour haven’t been revealed yet but we should be getting them soon.
No other info such as cover art has been revealed but with the details above and the video they released (after the break) it seems like Perfume and fans alike are in for an amazing new album. It has been a long time since we last saw an album so the way they plan to promote it is just the cherry on top of the already exciting release.
Perfume fans are in for a treat!