Juice=Juice have added 2 new members to their lineup.
Both new members are from Hello! Pro trainees, here is more info about them:
Birthdate: September 28, 2004
- Kudo joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido on July 30, 2016.
- Kudo’s favorite food is octopus, and thinks a job related to them would be fun.
- Her favorite sport is badminton.
- She looks up to Oda Sakura.
Birthdate: July 7, 2005
- Matsunaga joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei on March 6, 2017.
- She was previously a junior model for Dream Girls magazine.
- She participated in Morning Musume ’16’s audition.
- Her special skill is tongue twisters.
- Matsunaga’s favorite food is waffles made by her mom and ice cream.
The new members will debut at Nippon Budokan on June 17th.
In addition to the new members, Kanazawa Tomoko has been announced as the new leader of Juice=Juice, with Takagi Sayuki becoming subleader. The new leader/subleader system will go into effect when Miyazaki Yuka graduates.
Juice=Juice have been getting more and more popular with each new release, and it’s easy to see why. Their dancing and singing abilities are among the best in H!P and they have Inaba Manaka in their lineup. But, when leader Yuka announced that she would be graduating, it was no surprise that they immediately tapped into the Hello Pro Kenshuusei lineup for new members.
I’ll admit, I don’t follow the Kenshuusei as closely as others. But, from their pictures alone and from what others have mentioned it seems like they are fantastic choices. The fact that both of the members are known for their dancing is a nice touch and something that fans should keep an eye on for their debut MV.
A lot of changes are in store for Juice=Juice fans, but welcome Kudo and Matsunaga!